7 de febrero de 2012

Turning Page (?)

I've waited a hundred yearsbut I'd wait a million more for you.Nothing prepared me forwhat the privilege of being yours would do.
If I had only felt the warmth within your touch,if I had only seen how you smile when you blush,or how you curl your lip when you concentrate enough,I would have known what i was living for all along.what I've been living for.
Your love is my turning page,where only the sweetest words remain.Every kiss is a cursive line,every touch is a redefining phrase.

I surrender who I've been for who you are,for nothing makes me stronger than your fragile heart.If I had only felt how it feels to be yours,well, I would have known what I've been living for all along.What I've been living for.

Though we're tethered to the story we must tell,when I saw you, well, I knew we'd tell it well.With a whisper, we will tame the vicious seas.like a feather bringing kingdoms to their knees.
TURNING PAGEWritten by: Ryan O'Neal (Sleeping At Last)



He pensado durante los últimos días qué podría contarte... pero esta canción resume, por así decirlo, cómo me siento en el mismo día en que me despedía de ti hace un año. Es un esbozo de un sentimiento, de un lamento... y de todo aquello que por ti siento. Hace un año... y sigues aquí.

No hay comentarios: